ATTORNEYS: If your Webmaster is upset we are ranking your PUBLIC Video – it is only because we are doing his job better and you aren’t paying us – Yet!
}
4.5
Sneezing blood after a walk. However, the dog was normal at the time of consultation. There are many causes, one of which is traumatic injury. The owner said that the dog sneezes more when it is colder.The dog growls when I checked the teeth. X-rays of the lungs earlier had shown lung nodules and the dog had sneezed then. I advised dental work to eliminate the bacterial infections in the mouth and reduce the painful inflammation of the gums. No dental work had been done in the older dogs. This dog would bite the vet and so this is a very dangerous patient. Normally I would muzzle the dog but in this case, I did not do so as I wanted to see any nasal discharge. A follow up is needed as there may be nasal aspergillosis or disease in addition to lung nodules. Has this dog lung tumours?
The post An 8-year-old Dachshund sneezes blood appeared first on Local Dentist Deals.
No comments:
Post a Comment